Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Uncomplicated




Well I know i often make my life more complicated than it should be. I don't really try, i guess it's part procastination, nonchalance and laziness. I'm very lazy. I mean I'm like fungus lazy, just lay there until someone notices that i probably don't belong.

Life really don't have to be that complicated. I try to remember that when i get overwhelmed especially with all the problems I'm having with my ex. I tell myself to just walk away which is really hard because i want to be right. I want him to know that i was right. But now i just look at him and think to myself what am I winning. It's obivious i already lost, so i decide to not make it more complicated. I just go quiet.

I think life becomes complicated when we stop paying attention, get lazy and then suddenly we're drowning. I think life becomes complicated when we think we're smarter than the truth. I think life gets complicated when we try to take shortcuts. I know for sure there are no shortcuts.

No comments: