Thursday, July 24, 2008

Am I addicted to poppers?

I knew I was going to get attitude. Every week I go into the same bookstore owned by this hippie looking Asian guy. He is usually cool but he does watch you like a hawk as if I might steal something. On Tuesday, I was in a rush; I just ducked in and got my popper. I asked specifically for Jungle Juice plus the big bottle. I’ve tried pretty much every popper there is, but I like Jungle Juice the best. I didn’t notice until I got home that he had given me the wrong poppers. He gave me Jungle Juice platinum. There is a major difference. The latter sucks, it’s not as strong but it gives you less of a headache. I don’t like Jungle Juice platinum. I don’t like the smell and it really doesn’t do anything for me.

So the next day I decided to take the poppers back. I knew I had opened it because I didn’t notice the difference until it was too late. I thought about just keeping it, but poppers are fucking expensive and I didn’t want to just throw twenty five dollars away. I decided to take the poppers back.

Of course I knew he was going to give me attitude. It was a very bold thing for me to do. I didn’t care. It took about twenty minutes of us arguing before the bastard finally decided to give me the right poppers. The customers in the store looked at me like was it really that serious. Yes, it was that damn serious. I’m serious about my damn poppers.

I do need to leave them alone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if u are already have the experience of taking popper then u can choose ur popper urself and it may be all the poppers are not so much strong as all.

Unknown said...

You can try jalapeno poppers. Talk about strong poppers. You can always seek advise from the elders if you;re not really sure of your decision. That will surely help you.

poppers