Wednesday, October 03, 2007

How we treat black women has to stop!!!!!!!!!

In the wake of Anita hill, I remember when my father dragged my mother across the floor. I was so hurt by that. I didn’t understand why my father would hurt the person who gave me birth. It was the slavery. And every time I look on the television, some black male is taking away my birth. Puff Daddy put Jennifer Lopez in the spotlight and he never disrespected her. But look at the hoes, so called, he put on stage at the MTV awards. How we treat black women has to stop men. They say “nappy headed hoes” but where did that come from, NWA. Snoop dog took two black women on a chain to the MTV awards and he was still married. What is up with this!



Gwen Stafini gets to sing a Marlon, but what happened to lauryn hill. It’s like we hate ourselves. I wrote an article on dark skin black women, and I got so many response back. They needed to hear it. They needed to hear it.

No comments: