Saturday, August 18, 2007

part one: The End


I don't expect my love affairs to last for longNever fool myself that my dreams will come trueBeing used to trouble I anticipate itBut all the same I hate it, wouldn't you?
So what happens now?Another suitcase in another hallSo what happens now?Take your picture off another wallWhere am I going to?You'll get by, you always have beforeWhere am I going to?Time and time again I've said that I don't careThat I'm immune to gloom, that I'm hard through and throughBut every time it matters all my words desert meSo anyone can hurt me, and they doCall in three months time and I'll be fine, I knowWell maybe not that fine, but I'll survive anyhowI won't recall the names and places of each sad occasionBut that's no consolation here and now.Don't ask anymore.

No espero que mis romances durar para de largoNunca engañarte que vendrán mis sueños verdadSiendo utilizado para preocupar me lo anticipo¿Pero todos los iguales lo odio, no?¿Qué ahora sucede tan?Otra maleta en otro pasillo¿Qué ahora sucede tan?Tomar tu cuadro de otra pared¿A dónde estoy el ir?Pasarás, tú tienes siempre antes¿A dónde estoy el ir?He dicho repetidamente que no cuidoQue soy inmune al abatimiento, de que yo son duro por y por pero importa cada vez todas mis palabras me abandonaTan cualquier persona puede lastimarme, y hacenLa llamada en tres meses mide el tiempo y seré fino, sé bien quizá no eso muy bien, pero sobreviviré de todos modosNo recordaré los nombres y los lugares de cada ocasión triste pero ésa aquí y ahora no es ninguna consolación.No pedir más.

No comments: