Thursday, August 30, 2007

Day 8

I put together the pieces this morning. i tried to figure out why the train derailed, what happened to make day 3 and 4 be so tragic until i went back to day 1. it was the money. it was when i got the money and of course i became concern. i could now afford the demons.

now i reazlie it's not the money or me working, it's the convenience. those demons are real. the only problem is trying to figure am i the demon or am i the victom of the demon. i tried to figure that question out my entire life. did i become what it made me or am i still being harassed by the past. which begs the fucking question, who the fuck am i?

i like day 8, finally i'm asking the right question without outside interference, that's what has frustrated me the most. i get tired or people and thier opinions on my life, telling me to get over it, that i like being the victim, tell me all kind of crap i don't care for. i need to figure this out. nobody can help. they never could.

No comments: