Monday, August 08, 2005

insanity

Boy, when I sober up I’m gong to be ever so pissed.


I just quit another temp job, well not quit, just refused to show up, and I know the agency will call me around 10, wondering where I’m at, and I’m home, still drunk and partying, looking for sex on the internet. I swear when I come down from this high, I’m going to be ever so pissed. I am irresponsible, that means I can’t keep a job, would rather have a cocktail than pay any of my bills, probably going to end up homeless. I study homeless people these days, though it is very unglamorous begging for money to drink elixir from a paper bag, I know one day that will not be me. What my problem is, I think I’m special. A disease I’ve struggle with since I was eight years old, and I can’t work some stupid job just for money, have to find my own way in the world, I will. I hope. I must.

No comments: