Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The worse day ever

Yesterday was probably the worse day ever. I went to the doctor for an inner ear infection. This is were speaking up for youself is important. I told the bitch I might be allergic to Batrim but she prescribed it anyway. The last time I took Batrim I was in the hospital for a two weeks. It wasn't for sure if it was Batrim that turned my eyes bloody red or the infection or whatever. I just know, the second i swallowed that pill my temp rose like five degreess and then finally to 106.

I don't know why i didn't listen to myself yesterday. I don't know why i didn't push the issue. I know my body not my Doctor. I took that pill again and spend the last twenty four hours in agony, again. My head was spinning, my eyes turn bloody red, i got such a massive fucking headache i thought my head was going to explode, my breathing slowed down, my temp rose to a 103.

I'm still suffering the side effects. But the lesson is to speak up for myself. Authority figures don't know it all. Just because she wore a white coat didn't mean i should allow the bitch to kill me.

But as i lay in agony like a year ago when i laid in that hospital bed, i discovered there's a lot about my life i need to change. I was alone going through the agony. Tom was there but he barely paid attention. He probably just thought i was being dramatic. Whatever.

No comments: