Thursday, September 13, 2007

This is love





This is love


That night on the streets
The lights dimmed
The folks didn’t call the cops
Didn’t know my selfish heart was so confrontational
But before that
On the dance floor
Something so real
Even if it’s ending
No one will ever love you like I loved you
Sometimes I think love is just fucking with me
Because love is god
The world can begin or the world can end
Life can having meaning or everything must end
Love is like accidental
You can bring it up with respect or you can drop it off like a coward
And never care how loved survived the abandonment
You can listen to the song on the radio
Or drink or drug until you pass out\
You can sex all night
Or asked for half of life

Some of us
love
getting high on
that chemistry with a sticky dollar bill
But it interacts with you
Your passiveness
It’s still loving you how they didn’t love you
And you must go back and correct the math
Correct the soul
In the clouds behind closed lids
Interacting and loving what you think you can’t love
Addiction
Pulling you under water like crocodile to a zebra that got to close
But it’s all love
Even if it’s the devil
But what if I choose heaven
Maybe we have the problems we have
Some things I do, make it clear
I love you
Some addictions are good
Because I’m not afraid of dying
Because I love you

No comments: