Friday, May 02, 2008

Fuck you

i guess if i wanted to make a career of those who paid me to leave them alone, i got a business. But i was always in love and i just wanted them to know if they tried to leave i would destroy them. I would send naked pics to all their co-coworkers, call the IRS and tell on them that time when they claimed thier cat as a dependedent with thier dead father's SSN, or the old man who liked young boys who mothers were willing to testify. So i get paid constantly, that's how i keep moving from texas to miami now Dc. But it always hurt.

and now my boyfriend called the cops on me last night. i may not be on the lease, but i got squatters rights. he signed for drivers license. i got him by his balls. and he attacked i just defended myself. he tried to pay me so many times to leave. i took the money and stayed. what's different about this relationship..

this time i ain't playing motherfucking charles. don't pay me to get out of Texas and think i won't call all you co-workers. I'm a bitch. I'm a vendictive. I will destroy anthing after me. And Tom thinks that after i leave it's over. Let's see how his parents like to see our sex tape on thier 50th anniversary. I don't give a fuck. I;'ve been to jail. I've shot. I shot ppl. So if i can get what i want, let's see if he can live with that. let's see if he can breath

No comments: