Wednesday, May 14, 2008

CVS

As I get older there are so many things that just get on my fucking nerves.

I was in CVS and noticed they had a sale on noodles. They were like a dollar so of course I decided to stock up. I get to the register and the lady asked me if I had a CVS card. I look at her blankly. I search my pockets for my wallet and begin rummaging through the tens of card some store gave me a long time ago. Of course, I wouldn’t have a CVS card so I offered her my GNC card. I figured they were both three letters. The cashier didn’t get my joke.

I didn’t like her attitude. I asked her what I was supposed to do because I wasn’t going to pay full price. I mean, why put crap on sale and make it only available to a certain crowd. I get so tired of needing a different discount card from every damn thing. I need a card for the grocery store and if I happened to go to a different grocery store I need their card. It’s insane. My wallet is gorged with plastic I never use. It’s a waste.

No comments: