Saturday, February 17, 2007

My secret celebrity crush


I am a big fan of the show "Heroes." I think its some of the most interesting television right now given the crushing of Reality Tv. I also like that it doesn't take itself too serious. But mostly, they have a very diverse cast which is always great to see. My newest celebrity crush is MOHINDER SURESH played by Sendhil Ramamurthy . He kinda of reminds me of Michael Jackson and the Thriller album. That slightly moistened curly hair and curious anglo nose. He is damn sexy, sorta playboy with a intellect casualness. He is the Indian boy next door, so damn hot. I went to school in Texas which has a really big Indian/Asian population and I've seen some really hot Indian boys in my day. I've actually dated a couple, but he is hot!!!


Sendhil Ramamurthy (born May 17, 1974) is an American actor, born in Chicago, Illinois. He plays the Indian geneticist Mohinder Suresh in the NBC drama Heroes.
He was born in the US to Indian parents, both of whom are physicians. His parents are from Bangalore, India. He has one sister, who is a physician, doing a residency in a combined internal medicine and psychiatry residency program. He and his sister were raised in San Antonio. In San Antonio, he went to Keystone School and graduated from there in 1991. He is married to actress Olga Sosnovska; they have one daughter. [1]
Sendhil Ramamurthy, imagine saying that in bed. LOL.

No comments: