Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Fantasy Toy Bag


It’s no secret that I like sex toys. I think I like the experimentation. As a child, I was never a big toy person. I had my Tonka truck and some action figures, but they quickly bored me. As an adult, toy play can be just as imaginative as child play. I like inviting friend over and experimenting with newest sexual creation. I finally put together my fantasy toy list. I have almost most of it but still need to spend at least another two thousand dollars completing sex bag. I know a lot of people would think it’s ridiculous to spend so much money on sex toys. People waste money every day. I calculated since I’ve been out in the gay life I’ve spent over three hundred thousands dollars. Going to the clubs, buy liquor and tipping bartenders, strippers, buying the outfits, flying to various cities for gay events, it adds up. Grown men spend up to six hundred dollars on a video game. I once bought an X-box and only played that thing for about a month. At least with my sex toys, I know they will go to good use.





Travel Kit
Black Travel Size Toy Bag
Sling



S&M Kit
candles
nipple clamps



CBT/Vibrations Kit
sounds
penis whip
cockring
Penis Pump
Power Anal-T (butt plog)
Power Bullet
Power Cockring
Spanking Kit
Paddle
Horesewhip
Flog
Belt



AssPlay Kit
small/medium.large butt plug
inflatable butt plug
manhandler
6 inch realistic
9 inch Kong Realistic
12 inch bam
18 inch rambone
Realistic Fist
Large double dildo
Falcon Probe Black
Giga Dong
Playsheets



Intimacy Kit
candles
incents
cologne
BDSM/Restraints Kit
Handcuffs
Blindfold
Rope
Shoestrings



Lubrication Kit
Crisco
Jlube
Vasoline
Wet
Misc.
Condoms
Gum/Altoids
Tic Tacs
Poppers



Preparation Kit
Fingernail clippers
Travel Enema bottle
Listerine
Travel shurshot
Travel Wrench



Cleanup Kit
Small bottle of 409


Comic
Listerine
toothbrush
soap
washcloth
Febreeze


Assessories Kit
Armband
Bandana
Boots
Jockstrap
Collar
Vest

No comments: