Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Lonely Nights

"My friends and I have this game about online hooking up. We like to get together and look at various profiles and try to figure what the guy is really trying to say. It isn't judgemental but just reading between the lines."



****************
{Insert subliminal *fuck me* message here}

30, 6'1, (1.85m), 170lb (77kg), 33w, Average Build, Blond Hair, Buzzed Body, White, Looking for Friendship, 1-on-1 Sex, 3some/ Group Sex

Just an average guy here, no agenda... lookin' for whatever. Please don't message me if you have hangups about skin color or can't appreciate the aesthetic value of color contrast.

"I only date black men"

"Please be hung."

"No racist drama."

"Black men usually insult me."

"I see black men as a fetish."

"Why is it so hard to get fucked by a black man that's hung and no drama without begging."

"White bttms need love too."


**********************
Doin me as always, you jus wish u could.

22, 5'9, (1.75m), 150lb (68kg), 30w, Swimmer's Build, Black Hair, Smooth, Latino, Looking for Friendship

See? Gym time does pay off, LOL. Just here for fun. If you tryina Fuck, check anotha brotha; besides, versatile doesn't translate into Bottom, my Top game is vicious, LOL. Still, no sex, kids, just cruisin.

"I'm a young conceited asshole"

"Vers means I will be a bottom if no one is looking."

"I say I want friends because I care what others think about me."

"No sex, nigga please!"


*************************
What's your sex menu?

29, 6'0, (1.83m), 163lb (74kg), 30w, Swimmer's Build, Black Hair, Smooth, Black, Looking for Misc Fetishes

Gay sex can be like auditioning--the egotistical directors & sneaky producers, just soulless. I’m an actor, looking for that part I was born to freak, I get offers but I’m an artist so the role has to get my dick hard, can’t pretend everything. You must trade like a freak, not buy, I’m not a toy. If I’m your fantasy, are you mine? (420,T, G, X, party) for freaking, don’t care too much for sober sex. I’m rich on personality not funds. i accept favors. Looking to freak, sub

"Probably Paris hilton playing jokes, I'm high."

"Probably never sober, got issues."

"Tina whore."

"I've had too much sex and I'm bored."

"I like drugs."

"He only accepts favors, not give them"

"Promicious Boy."

"Probably got a STD."

"I think he might be fun."

"He's older than 29."

*******************************
Looking 4 Masculine Oral-Bottoms, Unclockable!

25, 6'0, (1.83m), 170lb (77kg), 32w, Muscular Build, Black Hair, Smooth, Black, Looking for Friendship, Relationship, 1-on-1 Sex

SON---I'M EVERY MAN & WOMANS FANTASY---I'M TALL, MASCULINE, MUSCULAR, UNCLOCKABLE AND KNOW HOW TO PUNISH A GOOD PIECE OF AZZ---I'M LOOKING FOR VERY MASCULINE ORAL-BOTTOM DUDES WHO CAN PASS FOR STREET BOYS---IF YOU GO TO GAY CLUBS, TRAVEL FOR GAY HOLIDAYS OR USE GAY LANGUAGE, THEN CHANCES ARE WE WON'T CLICK---DUDES WITH CARS AND JOBS STEP TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE----PLEASE HAVE FACE PIC TO SEND.

"Why do men say that, unclockable bttm he might as well believe leupracans exist."

"Hustler"

"Arrogant, closted, draq queen"

"Arrogant with little self-esteem and probably not what he says he is with a little dick."

"He got a no job. Everything little."

No comments: