Thursday, March 22, 2007

New Gane

looks how it shines for you


when I’m in love
I’m in love, so tragically
write you love poems, bring you roses everyday
but when I hate, everything must end
kick you out of my bed, tear up all your pictures
plot murder
everything about you must end

when I’m in love, we have romantic dinners
I try to be good, love you like jesus would
but when I’m rejected
i’m the last circle of hell
you don’t know hate
until you hate me
the devil
I just want you to burn
call your mother to tell you have premature ejacutions
send naked pictures to your co-workers
get you arrested
make sure the world knows you’re a fraud

when I’m in love
I’m hold you close, play with your toes
cook you pancakes for breakfast
but when I think you leaving me
I call the landlord
take you off my lease, close the all the accounts, want you to starve to death

when I’m in love
I give you my wallet
try to buy you the world
but when I hate you
I want to destroy everything you were
get you fired from your job
thinking about killing you in your sleep
picks fights
bloody your noce
make you plot to kill me
fuck up your life like calling all your co-workers and tell them you a child molester

when I’m in love I think about our kids
us as old folks feeding the birds
but when I hate you
I’m not myself anymore
gave you too much

when I love you
don’t want to be your past mistakes
don’t want our happiness to be a lie
so when I love
I’m scared
because I need to survive you
everybody is always lying
they say shit and don’t mean
they act like there’s no consequence
they act like others don’t mean it

so when I’m in love
I’m waiting to hate you

No comments: