Tuesday, March 20, 2007

0.1: The law of Attraction, i want

The Universal Law of Attraction states: We attract whatever we choose to give our attention to--whether wanted or unwanted1.

I want to be the best writer I can be, to keep pushing myself and never feel as if i'm good enough but worthy enough of greatness. A real artist isn't really appreciate until after death, because that's when the fight is over to explain. I want to be a real artist. I want to be published. I want to see my books in stores. I want to be on magazine covers. I want to do book signings and readings and have peoples ask me questions. I want to be legendary. I want to be respected and admired. I want the world to know how brilliant I really am. I want my family to accept my phone calls. I want those people who decided I wasn’t going to be shit, was a lost cause, to choke on their mistake. I want to wake up and like my life. I want others to be jealous of my life and not pity it. I want peace. I want to stand on the shore and watch the sunset and the ocean, and not fear the water, believe that I’m safe and not drowning.

I want to be honest. I want to forgive my mother. I want to evolve my loneliness. I don’t want to be so damn lonely all the time. I don’t want to be angry anymore. I’m tired of fighting and surviving. I don’t want to fight anymore.

I want enough freedom to form my own shape. I want to feel as if I’m enough. I want to enjoy sex. I want to be in love again and trust it and not fight it till its death. I want to not feel so guilty all the time. I’m tired of apologizing. I want to be a man. I want independence. I want stability. I want to be a man. I want to grow up.

I want to evolve, get past my party boy days and become the artist and writer I know I am. I want to be great. I want to be somebody, have a name and it be more than just a cute face, or nice body or dick print, but a name that demands respect and sincerity. I WANT TO BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: