Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My Summer Sitcom: "WIND"


"When they were eight years old, they each thought they could control the wind. During the hot sticky southern summers, they each would stand on their grandmas’ porch, stretch their arms up and wide, as if they were holding up the heavenly sky. They demand the wind blow hard and cool. And it would obey to childlike eyes. The invisible current wrestled through every strand of their unstable nappy hair, get tangled, and then break free. They were so damn free caused the wind obeyed. God obeyed. The wind stopped blowing after heartbreak and reality. Each got older and been directionless since trying to get back, trying to get back home, desperately trying to control the wind again. Nobody controls the wind. Nobody said it was going to be easy"




EvolvingSean: the self diagnosed freak, sex and drug addict, borderline alcoholic, still recovering from childhood abuse and a rape that happened at 21, a budding brilliant writer, insecure, desperately trying to see what’s behind his eyes. Everybody thinks he’s a hustler, a con man, can’t be trusted when he’s just trying to be the only make in his family not to go to Prison. Don't want to become a statistic.








Hemingway: the poet, activist, can’t help loving pretty boys and getting his heart broken, the caretaker, got unresolved anger from a childhood he refuses to speak, budding writer. If he was a tree he’d be the tallest and oldest.











Inferno: the dancer, fire, arrogant to protect his insecurity, too young can’t see
what they see in him, desperately trying to see what’s behind his eyes. People see him like a flower they could pluck, always trying to steal what don’t belong to them.








Cobalt: the dancer, in an opened relationship but married to a soldier in the iraq war, he’s water, cool, the most complicated fairytale













First Episode: "I know a change is going to come"


I’m so damn bored, this black gay pride is some bullshit, broke ass naggers












Stop complaining, you sold a book












Play nice kids.











I'm bored too.













EvolvingSean: I only sold a book cuz he wanted to sleep with you.

INFERNO: Jealous much. ME ME ME ME !!!!!

EvolvingSean: And me too!!!

Hemingway: Matrix 2, nice.

Cobalt: He is so Smith.

EvolvingSean: I am not Smith, I am Neo, I’m going to save you bitches from hell.

INFERNO: You are hell.

EvolvingSean: What would I tell my younger better looking “self” who is taller, got a bigger dick and better body, Shut the fuck up!

Hemingway: Stop fighting, somebody wants to take a picture

INFERNO: I’m a celebrity I don’t take pictures unless it’s approved by my agent

EvolvingSean: Then act like it’s the paparazzi and you’re drunk showing your pussy getting out the car.

INFERNO: I aint got no pussy, my dick is 12 inches? I haven't measured lately.

EvolvingSean: And your asshole is 18 inches, they get lost don’t they. hahahahaha.

Hemingway: My asshole is 22 inches thanks to David, freaky bastard, he liked toys.

EvolvingSean: Too much information.

Colbalt: Well my asshole is my husband dick length serving in the Iraq war.

Hemingway: Let’s hope he gets home safe.

INFERNO: I thought it was don’t ask, don’t tell, but he keep telling us his husband is in Iraq, damn.

EvolvingSean: My asshole goes to my mouth

INFERNO: Your asshole is your mouth

Hemingway: Let’s take this picture Bitches cuz it will give EvolvingSean more publicity.

Cobalt: He does need to pay rent this month

EvolvingSean: Rasbauld and Cobalt are the only people who care about me in the world

Inferno: And your crackhead mama

EvolvingSean: I love you, you tragic fag.

INFERNO: I love you too bitch, you dirty whore.

Hemingway: And I love you all.

EvolvingSean You love who? Me or him

Cobalt: I love all of you

Hemingway: I just love.

Inferno: You would just love.

EvolvingSean: Ditches like a foxhole, we all love each other like an orgy, now shut the fuck and let’s take the damn picture

Inferno: ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!

EvolvingSean: And me too!!!!

Hemingway: Nice!!




No comments: