Thursday, September 01, 2005

Internet sex addict slut






He followed me home, we had a good time in my bed, loved his dreads, he loved my back, kissing and caressing, nuttting on chest, and it was so fun. I met him at the club while I was pushing the flyers for my book, and he told me he liked toes, and I told him I had pretty feet that hadn’t been manicured, that’s how I got him to come home with me, so that we could explore fantasy.. Why after he left, that I got on the internet?


I think I have a sexual internet addiction. It’s ridiculous. I think it’s because I need to know who people are before I get them home. It’s because, I don’t look like how i fuck in the club. I think everyone should exchange their sexual stats like business cards. I would call them freak cards. But I do okay without the internet. I get hit on every where I go. I had niggas pull their dicks out on the metro. I had niggas stop their cars just to tell me I’m attractive. Yet, I can’t win the strip contest at the bar. So over that. I spend too much time on adam4adam or men4now. Maybe because every ten seconds, I’m thinking about sex. Not that I want to have it, just thinking about it.

I need to make an agreement with myself to only get on a4a when I’m looking for sex. Not just to check my messages. I’m writing this blog at six o’clock in the morning, because I was on a4a, not really looking for sex, but opened to it.

I have to understand that as a man, I’m always thinking about sex. It doesn’t mean I have to act on it. I waste too much fucking time fantasying about getting my dick sucked.

1 comment:

SGL Café.com said...

Okay ... you really need to get outta my head.

We should start Cyber-Sluts Anonymous .... But of course, the meetings would likely get a lil' freaky.

:o)