Friday, October 12, 2007

relapse

Last night something really weird happened to me. I came back from the bar because these days I’m relapsing, and I don’t know why. Maybe because I’m not ready to give up drinking.

But something really weird happened to me, I think it was because my intense therapy session yesterday. I realized I didn’t like myself. I also realized I’m lonely and my homework for this week is “how do I like me” so that made me want to drink. And I like to drink.


I’m going to my AA meeting drunk.

1 comment:

SGL Café.com said...

Going to a meeting drunk is better than not going at all.

I think the root of all the addicts problems are a basic dislike of self. It goes back to childhood and that incessant need for approval. It spilled into our sex lives (he fucks me therefore he loves me) yada yada .....

Keep at it kid ......